<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, March 13, 2009




Greetings fellow frens,

I'm back from Bkk for almost a week already. =)

This is I think my 3rd or 4th time to bkk and it's quite a special or rather unique one.

Firstly, I was all so ready to splurge and lug back all the loot back to Sin. Previous trip there was a 1-luggage-there-plus 2-luggage-back kinda thing but suprisingly I didnt buy much this time. Yes, to my horror, I went to bkk and nothing caught my eye! The things I bought can be counted using 2 hands.

let me try to recall: 1 short, 1 skirt, 1 tailor-made suit that cost me a whoopiinggg S$250, 1 belt, 2 tshirt. THAT's ALL!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! even the tidbits which only consists of 1 'dog shit', 2 porkfloss cracker, 2 dried mangos were bought from the departure hall!

On the last day at bkk, I was desperately walking around Platinum Fashion Mall trying to buy something. In case you havent been to that sinful yet heavenly place, that's the mall that will wipe your wallet sparkling clean.

But I couldnt GET ANY THING!!
DAmn..

Other than the shopping part, everything else was great. =D

First time I went to thai massage and I was so afraid that I will have to make some claim from my accident policy. That masseuse( is this how you spell it?) was so strong and I felt like a toothpick. That was also the first time I got swing from left to right and there came the most terrifying sound other than the fingernail-scratching-blackboard sound. My backbone made it's virgin cry. Feels good. But I wont wanna do it again.

It's also the first time I had room service in Bkk. =) How does eating tom yam and thai hor fun in a 5 star hotel sound to you?! keke.. which brings me to the next point.

It's the first time I take Singapore Airlines to BKK and stay in a 5 star hotel! If GE didnt sponser me for this one, I will never ever spend the money taking expensive SQ to BKK. What's the point when I can't even finish a movie! nevertheless, SQ is still the best lah.. Btw do you know I love eating those airlines food? My frens are utterly disgusted when I told them that but I think it's probably the feeling of eating in the sky that makes food taste good to me. muahahah.

Neither will I spend too much on hotels in Bkk becoz I rather save up all these cash and use it on shopping. Makes sense what. So this time round, I had a good rest in the hotel that I almost didnt want to go under the humid and horribe BKK sun. The toilet is SOO BIGG but a pity I didnt take a picture. =(

Ok, I'm really tired. Pardon me for my lousy post with those incoherent sentences and the emergency brake ending I really can't think anymore. Got to work tml. Will add some photos soon if I can ... ohya, that lead me to my last point. This is the first time going overseas with less than 10 photos taken! whahah..

Oyasumi

csy♥
2:37 AM

">cbox