<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, February 23, 2009




Updates Updates Updates!!

Vday was goodddd..Other than the long waiting time for our food to be served. Everything else was perfect. We were busy keeping ourselves entertained by reading other couples while waiting for our food to be served.

For eg how a girl reacted when the waiter gave her a present as requested by the bf. Or how the guy tried to keep the girl ( not gf yet) entertained while waiting for their food. ( btw, the main course took 1 hour to be served!)

My suprise for dar was much better and unpredictable than the rest. I'm shy so I'm not telling you all. *covers mouth* =)

' suprise! here's a sotong tao for you on such a special day!'

' Come on , take it my dar! You said flowers are so not practical hence I've prepared a sotong tao for you! Fill your ever hungry stomach! So practical! See I'm so pleased with the suprise I came up for you! '

'ok fine you si zabor, i thought you said you are the untypical girl who doesnt want flowers.. You said flowers wilt and die and has no use at all.. '

Alright Alright.. I admit I'm just a typical girl who goes soft when the flower is given by that somebody whom you expect to receive a flower from. To think I used to complain whenever Bro tan sends Chua Jiejie pots and boxes of flowers with sweet lil msges like ' dear, get well soonn. miss you.. love, hubby' or ' happy 1st anniversary, love hubby'

And how I always preach and grumble to her how useless the dried flowers are whenever she hangs those flowers on our window waiting for it to dry, with petals dropping all over the floor resulting in more housework for me. To think I always 'pray' that someday somehow the wind will blow those flowers away from the room or the birds will just eat the flowers away.

Having said that, the bouquet of flowers you see up there is hanging on the window grill right behind me now.Kekeke.


玫瑰玫瑰我爱你。。。

‘哦,好漂亮的花S!! ' =D

Okieee... a good news again!!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I

AM

.
.
.
.

FLYINGGG

AGAIN!!!!

I think you guys dun have to guess anymore whenever I say ' guess what' . Kekeke

This time to bangkok. It's the 4th or 5th time I'm going there so there's nothing new. But it's damn shiok when you know that the flight there and accomodation is TOTALLY FREE... Not to mention that I'm flying with my favourite SQ and staying in a 5 star hotel! Wohooo!!! How I love Great Eastern.. Life is great!! cliche, I know. but it's really great whatttt.. =D

Other than the 3 days 'sponsered' by the co. We will be extending another 2 days making it a 5 days 4 nights trip!

This time without Chua Jiejie and Chua Tian tian and lottey lotte lotte =( I hope I still can do my shopping... Nevertheless, i foresee that it's gonna be a very exciting trip for I will be visiting those 'Tiger' aka ' Thaigirl' show and those ah-gua show.. Olalala!! You can't believe that all these while I thought Tiger shows in bangkok refers to circus with real tigers.

Shooshh.. Stop lauging.. Silly I know that already!

Okie dokez! Gotta start packing soon. Tata everybody!

=DD






csy♥
1:04 AM

">cbox