<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, February 11, 2009




Ni hou!

I clicked on my blog and realised I havent updated since new year. Even my HKG trip wasnt mentioned at all! BU KE NENG!!

The reason why I'm blogging now is becoz I feel tired. It's very hard to express how tiring I feel. It's not physically tiring, neither is it mentally tiring. I dunno man.

I just feel very restless and I can't seem to find back the oomph I have in the past. Still in the process of searching for a source of movtivation. I think one of the reason might be becoz I havent been exercising much. Exercising is really one of my energy giver since school days. It pumps up all the adrenaline and then allows me to use it when I study or go to schoool. But work deprives me from exercising. =(

I won't dare to say I have no time becoz it's an excuse. but my time mgmt is really bad. I can really exercise if I wake up at 7am in the morning. provided I go to bed before 3am everyday! but it's tiring to sleep so earlyyy.. cannot slp lahhh. My lifestyle is in a mess. My dark circles are engulfing my whole eyes. I can't see the whites anymore.

I used to give myself excuses.
'if you hate running that much, you can swim'
'you just did lasik, hence you can't swim' ... after a few months of lasik.
' you just rebonded your hair, you cant swim...'
'you have no time to go kayaking or play squash or badminton. Next weekend maybe. '
' this weekend got roadshow, nvm next weekend I will. '
and the list goes onnn and onnn

I've been procrastinating alot. It's so bad...

Sighz..

On a happier note, it's V day this Saturday!! and it's gonna be my first V day spent without my friends and zhoulin. Muahaha.. eh,,, 2nd v day without her becoz she celebrated her v day last year with DH. muaah.

I'm so excited coz he said he is gonna bring me for good food at some good place and it's a SUPRISE!! oh how i love suprises!!

Kekekeeee. I wonder how things are like outside on Vdays.

Happy lovely day everybody!
Goodnight!

csy♥
1:14 AM

">cbox