2008 was a wonderful year for me and I'm sure 2009 will get only better!
No resolutions this year coz it never works for me. No more of losing weight, exercising etc etc coz it never works for me. Muahaha. Maybe a monthly resolution works better for me. sheessh
I can't say I have achieved much in 2008 much it's still better compared to the past few years. I can finally say I have felt a slight sense of achievement in my past 23 years. Abit sad to say but scoring well in exams or graduating doesnt contribute to any of that.
Mainly becoz I have started working and earning some decent monies for myself and my lao pei and lao bu.
I've grown a bit in a few areas/aspects. ( if you guys havent realised) That would include my head (thankyouverymuch) =) also the size of my brain. ( facebook WHO HAS THE BIGGEST BRAIN is very TMD inaccurate ok. dun look at my score)
I won't deny that I was a very disgustingly ignorant,naive and overly-optimistic zabor before. People would conveniently discount my age from 21 to 12 whenever they see me. (dun blame it on my height and the chubby fats on my face..sighz)
People always say to me life isn't a bed of roses. I couldn't understand and be bothered about this then. I was under perfect care from my parents, I grew up in a beautiful enviroment. I had wonderful sisters and my relatives are all very nice to me. Life is just about playing, travelling, eating, studying watching dramas/animes. In short, life was just simple. I was satisfied then. I thought life could be very simple as long as I want it to be. I thought my life wouldn't change much even if I have to start working once I have graduated. Just earn some money, give my parents a portion of it and then just carry on leading a simple life. I smirked and shook my head as I typed this.
I'm glad I have grown out of that. Of course not completely, I still wanna keep a portion of ol' naive, overly optimistic csy inside me. I think those are quite pretty characteristics of mine in times. Muahaha.
At least I have grown to know that life isn't a bed of roses. I know it's a little late for me to realise this but better late than never. Besides, I'm only 23! Working helps to open my eyes and my mind to bigger things. There are still things I dun understand about what I have seen about pple or how things funtion out there, but I suppose not everything needs to be understood. Oh well, wait till I can figure it out.
Sighz, I hope more good things will come in 2009 and I hope my energy and determination will be pumped up to the max this year!
So, I've travelled to Japan in 2008 and that's an achievement for me too but I'm so lazy to explain why it is one.
I've done lasik on my precious eyes so that I can see MORE with them. whahah. It was an achievement too becoz that was the first big gift I gave myself after I start working.
Also, my mum who is now beginning to accept my work and showing her support to me which meant super much to me. My dad who always make sure I have a nutritious lunch to bring to work.
Most imptly, I've found myself a wonderful boyfriend who is always so patient with me when I can get really insensitive and blurrr. Thanks to him, I can finally pat my heart and say ' heng ah, you are normal.' Muahahha!! Kidding kidding
So... 2009 is here. and I know it's gonna be a good year for me becoz the first month has already said it all.
After all the speech up there, I cannot deny that
I STILL LOVE
MAYDAY!!!
and yes!!!!!! I'm gonna see them agaiN this sunday at their mini concert!!
I'm not ashame to tell you that I q-ed 5 hours for those tickets! Muahaha!! Happy!!!!!!
and if you have been following my blog closely for the past few years. There's a trend that is very hard not to notice. There will always be another big event coming right after I go meet Mayday and that is.... TRAVELLING!!
You see. 2007- Exams over, Mayday , zuzuland ( in the same month) 2008- Mayday, japan ( in the same month) 2009-Mayday, HONGKONG!!!
YES!!! in less than 2 weeks I will be heading to hongkong and macauuuuuuu.
What a perfect way to start 2009! I'm luvin it!!!
Alriright... Here's wishing everyone a wonderful, fruitful, HAPPY and soon-soon 2009! JIA YOU!!! GAMBATTE!!! =)
csy♥
3:17 AM
The Bento:
22, Filling up IR8A form soon, 26 Nov, Saggi
LOVES
Her Chualie Family + Chua BamBam
Lindt strawberry covered with white chocolate
Strawberry Milk Tea/Yogurt/Milk Shake
Chocolates
Zuzuland+Swiss Alps+ Matterhorn
Travelling and playing mario on aeroplane
Sashimi, ramen, wasabi.
Something out of the ordinary
She is a lovely person who loves many things.
HATES
Creepy crawlies
Questions with no answers
Dark Chocolate *pui*
She is a lovely person who hates little things
WISHLIST
Leave my footprints on Cambodia, Tibet, New Zealand, Taiwan, Pompeii, Christchurch,
Areas covered from Latitude 90° S to 90° N
Red psp Mp3 Player Wii Not much actually, juz some extra monies to clear my wishlist and keep it clean
http://blog.sanriotown
Designer : Undefined.love
Basecodes : focus-team
Image : x
Image editing : Macromedia Fireworks
Others : ♥ ♥ ♥
I was told not to remove the credits hence it is still here.