昨天我们俩一起到楼下的market吃午餐。 吃了后妈咪去买 4D or Toto ( whatever,
what's the diff? )
很自然的,我和我可爱的妈咪有了一个可爱的conversation
妈咪:‘eh, 你在外面等我, 不可以进来‘
csy:‘为什么不可以??’
妈咪:‘当然啦, 你还小’
csy ‘ what!!, 我已经23岁了ok!! '
no wonder they say we will never 长大 in our parents eyes. I wonder if that explains that weird conversation we had. But I'm not complaining, I had a very warm and fuzzy feeling when she said that. Haha.
I miss my Chualies... =(
csy♥
7:50 PM
The Bento:
22, Filling up IR8A form soon, 26 Nov, Saggi
LOVES
Her Chualie Family + Chua BamBam
Lindt strawberry covered with white chocolate
Strawberry Milk Tea/Yogurt/Milk Shake
Chocolates
Zuzuland+Swiss Alps+ Matterhorn
Travelling and playing mario on aeroplane
Sashimi, ramen, wasabi.
Something out of the ordinary
She is a lovely person who loves many things.
HATES
Creepy crawlies
Questions with no answers
Dark Chocolate *pui*
She is a lovely person who hates little things
WISHLIST
Leave my footprints on Cambodia, Tibet, New Zealand, Taiwan, Pompeii, Christchurch,
Areas covered from Latitude 90° S to 90° N
Red psp Mp3 Player Wii Not much actually, juz some extra monies to clear my wishlist and keep it clean
http://blog.sanriotown
Designer : Undefined.love
Basecodes : focus-team
Image : x
Image editing : Macromedia Fireworks
Others : ♥ ♥ ♥
I was told not to remove the credits hence it is still here.