<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, July 06, 2008




HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!

I'm very much still alive.

Life is still great cept that I have been extremely busy this week. I was so engrossed with work that I've forgotten it's a sat today and I go around asking my client ' just finished work?' or ' you better rest early you've got to wake up early for work tml'

This week was fun and was a total new experience for me. I'm kinda sad this week is ending soon. I hope the next roadshow comes soon!

You know what, now that you guys know I'm alive, I've got to go again. I've got a few more stuffs to settle before I head for bed early so I can close more cases tml!

Goodnight pple! See ya soon!

csy♥
12:40 AM

">cbox