<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, July 16, 2008




Don't miss me....


No, I repeat, you cannot miss me.


I may look super cute here, but dun miss me...


You'll never see me again. Never


Don't miss me, you'll never see me again.
The SPECKY ME!!!

Muahahahha!!!

I wonder if you've got it right.
I've gone for my lasik!! WOOT!!
No more contact lens, no more heavy specs, no more dry eyes and sore nose.

It may seem abit suprising for some people, suprising for myself too.
I've always wanted to do lasik, but I didnt expect myself to do it THAT soon!

I had a terrible week with my eyes last week. It felt sore with the contact lens in it and I couldnt wear my specs becoz it's spoilt. ( Actually I refuse to step out of the house with the specs for the obvious reasons as shown in the above pictures)

So I couldnt take it anymore. I opened my gmail account, email the doctor and within 2 days I got a reply from him, made an appt with him the next week. Went for the assesment on monday and had the surgery done the very next day on Tuesday. All these done within 2 weeks. Talk abt being impulsive.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!

Right now I'm typing this post without my specs, without contact lens. Only with my super vision eyes.

But typing this post takes a slightly longer time than normal becoz I have to moisturise my eyes every 5 mins. But what's there to complain when you've got a better than perfect eyesight vision already?

Went for the review today and doctor said I have gotten rid of all my shortsightedness and have gain SUPER vision. The aim for lasik is for one to achieve eyesight of 6/6 but I've got 6/4.5 so he said it's super vision and less than 5% of pple in the world has vision like that. So I asked him ' So I have super vision now?' and he said ' technically yes'

So yeah, I have super vision! I wonder if all doctors say the same thing coz if I rmb correctly, Chua jiejie also achieved super vision.

The whole procedure took only 15mins and it was painless. Maybe abit uncomfortable when they tried to open my eyes with a funny looking instrument. but other than that, everything is bearable and worth going thru in exchange for perfect eyesight.

Total investment is $ 3042 including GST, medicine, and all pre and post consultation + assesment. After this wonderful surgery , my bank has been sucked dry again. TMD! but nvm, it was the best buy I've got for myself in this 22 yearS!

Now here's the sad thing. I told my dad today ‘原来钱可以买回一对眼睛'
It's like a miracle being able to open my eyes in the morning without having to squint at the clock and the thought of not having to rush thru the whole tedious regime of cleaning my lens when rushing to work and cleaning it again after a tired day is SHIOK AH!

=D

I've got to take care of my expensive eyes now so goodnight to all! I'll update again soon hopefuuly!!

Again, 不要想我哦!

真可惜, 世界上少了一个超级可爱四眼妹。 真是可悲。

Teehehehe!! =D










csy♥
10:44 PM

">cbox