<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, May 20, 2008




I broke my toe..

Ok I didnt but I almost did! All becoz of a stupid hooligan black ugly freaking huge cockroach!

That kokanadan crawled up my arms and I brushed it aside thinking its just an ants. ( Very big difference, I know) But anyway, it continued crawling up my arm and I had a shock of my life when I saw that black thing STARING back at me!

I dropped the the hair dryer (salon-sized,mind you! ) and it landed right on my middle toe!!!!!!

Damnnn pain!!!! Tears were welling up but I had to control it coz I have to take revenge.

So I went searching for my favourite green coloured baygon but it's nowhere to be found!! I almost wanted to wake Father Chualie up but you know that's not an option. I couldnt bring myself to hit that idiot with a newspaper and end up clearing up it's carcass/corpse/whatever! So no way!

I panicked! No way I'm gonna sleep with that thing in my room. I mean I can if it's just hiding with it's brothers sisters in my messed up room, but don't let me know!

No baygon, no newspaper, no father chualie, no guts. I didn't have a choice but to think out of the box.

I hopped to the ironing board and grabbed hold of this. I dunno if it works but nobody cares!!!

.
.
.
.

I'm not sure if it's dead but at least I sprayed it out of the room. Oh, and it's no longer black. It's probably the only white cockroach on earth.

Muahahahhaha!!!

Tell me I'm brilliant!

Goodnight!! Oyasumi!! Wan An!!

( A sudden gush of undescribable feeling made me wanna say this : Goodnight, Best Friend! =D )

csy♥
2:52 AM

">cbox