<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, April 03, 2008




I'm glad I took Paul shao-ye's advice regarding my convo held this friday.

Believe it or not, I wanted to give the whole ceremony a miss. Shan't go into details now but I'm still glad I called up SIM last minute to ask if I can still attend the convo.

Of course SIM accepted my excuse for calling up so late but I suspect it's not my excuse that made them accept my attendance. More likely they wanna earn the $16 per pax which I have to pay for the tea that day. I can at least try to understand why they are making me pay for my 2 guests, but making ME pay for it also?! What! Ok, maybe I'm too giam siap but I still can't make sense out of it. Why make the graduates pay for the bread, tea and whatever buffet? Our last meal in school also cannot treat us meh! =(

Fine.

Anywayz, I was saying, I was still contemplating if I should go till I overheard my mum's conversation with my dad just now.

' 欣颖终于毕业了' and she asked me to put on the gown and trencher for her to see.

and I knew my decision was right.

Haiz, I guess it's that simple. It's may mean nothing much to me but it means quite alot to them. So paul shao-ye was right, it'll make them happy even tho I thought it is something passable. I was too insensible on my part.

Alright then, so my convo is held this Friday(4 April 2008) @ Sim. Tea Ceremony will be at 430pm. Friends who are free on that day can come touch my big square box hat. ( It's a once in a lifetime chance I'm letting someone touch my head ok! I'm a strong believer of ' touching-head-makes-one-short') Sunzi and Alicia better dun pangseh me ah! =D

Hopefully will take millions of photos that day! WOHOO!!!

Goodnight, Gute Natch, Oyasumi, Wan AN!

=D

csy♥
12:13 AM

">cbox