<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, March 01, 2008




Here's it.

Where should I start. Rewind till last Friday shall we? I think I'm superb.
You'll see why.

I was quite sick for the past week. Had a terrible cough and sore throat with 2 days MC.
Went ahead with work and the planned ktv session on Friday plus a Tioman trip on Saturday.

Thinking back, I still think I'm amazing.

Went for the first ktv session with my teamates after work last friday.
Reached Shenton Way partyword at 11pm and we sang all the way till 3am.

And it was madness. I have never seen a grp of mad and fun people like them.
If you seen the mad side of me in ktv, they are 10 times worse then me. I've finally found my match and people of the same frequency as me. No wonder we belong to the same team.

So we ended the session at 3, reached home at 4.

Due to the extra strong and powderful medicine the doc gave me, I was already in a comatose state. But because I have to reach xqg's place at 6am, I held on.

We left sin at 7am after grabbing a fast breakfast at Macs. According to Tan didi and Chua Jiejie, the road trip to Mersing was exciting with all the overtakings and speeding but I was already knocked out so heck.


Our resort is seafacing and it was damn good. The resort is slightly expensive, 440 ringgit per night. Considering that it was a really short getaway ( 2days 1 night) . We decided that spending more on the resort with a better view is a wiser choice.


Abit tak glam hence smaller photo.
No, you're not mistaken, there are indeed 2 chao tar homo sapiens lying on the white bed.
A pity theY are not smiling.


Snorkelling in Tioman is not fantastic compared to redang. The corals are dull and I think the sea urchins are more interesting. The fishes look like 9 layers cake to me. You know those kueh with 9 different colours?

And I realise my phobia for fishes are still here to stay since redang days. I have no idea why but school of fishes gives me goosebums. Yikez!

After yummy ramly burgers and snorkelling.

Tan Didi and Csy Chua Jiejie and Tan Didi Chua Jiejie, Csy, Xqg and Tan Didi View from our balcony.
Fell asleep on the couch before the sun could even set that night.

I can't wait for the next short getaway.

Next one will be on the April 10 when it's MY TURN to go JAPAN!
Muahahhahahaahhaha!!!

Goodnight Oyasumi Wan An Gute Natch




csy♥
2:32 AM

">cbox