<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, March 03, 2008




Caught Kungfu Dunk with 3sa.

Personally I feel this movie is not THAT bad lah. Not as lousy as what many others had said.
Cept that the story line is abit lame and the sequence of the scenes are abit confusing, overall the entertainment value is still there.

I think people are complaining coz most expect a talented composer and singer like JAy to be a talent in acting too. Expectation too high lah. However, we can't deny the fact that Jay is quite good in acting blur and cute. sheeshhh. So funny.

The original plan for my weekend is to go right home to finish up some work.
But my weekends are always filled with suprises such as receiving a sms from 3sa's fren telling her Mayday is touching down Sin at 4pm.

So i willingly got psycho-ed by her to the airport to take a faraway glance at mayday. The last time I went to the airport for my idol was P6, for Nicholas Tse. Never did I expect a 23 year old me to be doing the same thing.

It was a low profile affair lah, just a quiet look withiut any screaming and waving and running. Glad I went ahead coz seeing the group who gives me my vitamins everyday is very very very errrr touching. I feel like running towards them and say thank you to them. Hee! Thank them for the good music and good lyrics. =D

On my way back from the airport, I saw ' WATSON SALE' , ' POPULAR SALE' and 'NATAS FAIR' screaming at me outside expo.

WTH!!! my favourite personal store, favourite stationery store and travelling. HOW TO RESIST YOU TELL ME! So inner csy told me to alight and shop for awhile which ended up to be 2 hours.
Total damage spent is $89.75. Tsk.

Had dinner at bedok's botak jones with sslow and weekend is gone just like that.
I'm still tired from my chaotic week and it's Monday already!
TMD
New week new beginning.

Gambatte!


csy♥
12:34 AM

">cbox