<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, March 09, 2008




2 years back, I told myself I will never be stepping into IT fairs anymore.
2 years later, I went to the IT show consecutively for 2 days.


I had a very hard time trying to control my wallet... There are so many gadgets calling out for me and impulsive me almost gave in to all the temptations.


But lucky for me, I've grown to be more rationale over the years. Perhaps it's the people I mixed with recently, I was weighing the pro and the cons in my mind thruout my day in the IT show and it's not easy man because the salesperson just kept on throwing in offers and reminding me of all the attractive funtions and specs..


So I kept things simple by telling myself to get things I NEED and not WANT,hence my shopping list was minimise to the max.


Things that I would be happy to have are:




This laptop obviously doesnt make sense becoz I just got a boring grey lifebook 3 days ago. So OUT!

This, is a beauty to behold... It makes me feel like a beast waiting to gobble it up in one mouth.


Previously I already had a huge craving ( dun mind my wrong usage of vocab for I really feel like eating it up... Doesnt it reminds you of a strawberry? HA!) for a psp and I was telling him ' If there's a red psp, I confirm buy it!'



Sony made my wish come true but I have to disappoint them coz I can't get it becoz it's a WANT and not a NEED... Maybe I would have gotten it 2 years ago when I had to take a train to SIM.. but now, I really dun see a need lah. The train is fully packed when I go to work, buay balance already how to play psp!


so OUT!






Damn chio!!! but this is obviously out also la coz my super nice chualies gave me a pink T10 during my 21st and sad to say, uh-hmmm, I mean thankfully it's still working properly else there will be an excuse for me to get this one. hehe






Now, this one makes abit more sense to buy because I dun have a mp3 player. Currently, I'm surviving on my broken w800i for my daily vitamins of songs. ( Btw, w800i is a walkman phone but the phone funtion of my w800i is spoilt already hence I'm using it as a mp3 player. SMART ME!)


But it's so pathetic coz the memory space is only 512mb which I means I have to keep hearing the same few songs for the same few weeks. unless I keep on updating it lah, which is very mahuan. Get a 2gb memory stick you say, but if that's the case, I may as well top up money and get a proper mp3 player mah.



However, I managed to talk myself out of it. See ah, if I get a mp3 player, then my w800i will be redundant already which means I will have to chuck it aside.. Then that would a total waste, right? (I'm attached to my w800i already so selling it away is not even an option. ) Besides, the sound quality of w800i is perfect and it still serves it's purpose well by providing me with my daily vitamins. The only con for using a phone as a mp3 player is perhaps the tak glam-ness and the tak pro-ness that comes with it lah. That is something I can make do with hence it's a WANT not a NEED .
I almost bought a itouch...ALMOST! but i held back because alot pple have it lready and many of them got it for free coz singnet was giving it away for free when they have new sign ups. So I'm not happy when many pple is holding on the same thing as me. So I didnt get it but if apple comes out with a RED itouch, things will be different. I WILL CONFIRM GET IT!!!

SOOO.. after all the painful eliminating of my shopping list.. I ended up buying things I dont want but I need.. SO BORINGGG.. No excitment at all..



Got a 2gb thumbdrive, a cooling pad, screen protector, keypad protector for my laptop.. wanted to get a super cute mouse which only cost me $14.90 but I gave it up too coz nice xqg gave me his mousey. So no point wasting money right.


Haizzzz...What a torturous and boring IT show.


P/s: OMG, you wont believe it! I have to go down to the IT show for the 3rd time because I bot the wrong size for my screen protector!!! tian ah! sha le wo ba!!!



csy♥
1:04 AM

">cbox