<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, February 01, 2008




Oh no....

What's wrong with the world? I'm not even worried for myself but it seems like everyone around me is asking me to get married earlyyyyyy!

I'm not even 23 and they are already poisoning me and talking abt marriage to me. It's damn scary. They are making me realise how old I really am and how I should start to plan for my future and when I should have kids etc.

KNS!! It's like telling a K1 kid how they should plan which degree to study.

Or maybe not. Maybe they are right. I start to imagine how life's gonna be like with my own family and then suddenly I see my daughter sharing clothes with me and my son watching Naruto with me. Quite a beautiful picture isn't it *shudders*

Damn, I'm mixing with the wrong group of people.

I think I mentioned I've got some goals for this new year. Career, financial and family goals.

But the family goals I was referring to applies to the CHUA family and not other family.
Tsk. Super random but it's really mind boggling.

Muahahahha...

ANYWAY, CNY is coming! ANGBAO is coming!

I'm gonna rcv 1 more angbao this year becoz CHUA JIEJIE HAS TO GIVE RED PACKET LIAO!!
HUAT AH! HUAT AH! HUAT HUAT AH!

hehehhe.

csy♥
1:14 AM

">cbox