<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, February 07, 2008




Happy New Year to ALL!!

The time now is 5.30am and this is the max I can go for shou-ing shui for my parents.
I know it doesnt make any sense at all and it may sound nonsensical to some but this kinda things, ning ke xing qi you, bu ke xing qi wu.... Anyway, it's for our parents and it doesnt cost us anything at all.

During my task of shou shui-ing, I browsed through crunchyroll and I chanced upon this super nice j-drama titled IRYU TEAM MEDICAL DRAGON.

To pple who have nothing to do during this CNY, I really really recommend you to watch this drama. It's only 10 episodes and it's very very nice and exciting!!!

It's like the jap version of Grey Anatomy cept it's more exciting!! Grey Anatomy focuses quite alot on the life of the doctor but IRYU Team medical Dragon focuses alot on the the life in the hospital and the power struggle of the hospital where the priority of doctors to protect themselves....As usual the male lead, a rebellious genius surgeon comes into the picture and starts changing the hospital bit by bit.

And if you like watching medical dramas with those operations then this is the one for you! Coz every episode got at least one operation and it's reallyyyyyy exciting. And the OST in this drama makes your heart pumps faster!

Forget abt soapy and romantic drama, it's time for some intelligent drama instead. I'm not sure if the the medical terms or procedures used in the drama is correct coz hell, I studied business instead of medicine but surely it's a must watch even if it's not educational.
I can't rmb when was the last time I finished watching an episode and keep shouting' oh my gawd oh my gawd so exciting!! '


I'm so nice to copy the website for you too! Pls go watch it so I have somebody to discuss to abt this show.=D

http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-1136/Iryu-Team-Medical-Dragon.html

Jialat tml got to wake up early to go collect angbao. Got to run! 6am!!

LAstly, may everyone have an enjoyable new year and stay healthy and happy!
Everybody HUat ah!!

=D

csy♥
5:33 AM

">cbox