<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, January 14, 2008




Yo!


One week no see.



Have been quite an exciting week for me and bought some exciting and chio things too.

Like this:



超级白 HTC TOUCH! ( no vulgarities intended)

Chio bo?

MuahahahahA! Got it for one week already but I didn't have the time to customize it so it's still quite a boring phone. Smsing is quite painful and frustrating but I think it needs getting used to. Besides, I'm so tech savvy shouldn't be a problem to me. Other than being logged on to GPRS for 2 hours without me knowin it, not much complaints for this chio phone.

Oh ya, and also becoz it is 超级白(again, no vulgarites intended) , I've got to be very careful with it, any stains on it will ruin my super chio phone. But again it shouldnt be a prob for me la. My previous 2 phones, pantech and w800i (both white) are still in a very perfect condition now ( externally, that is)

I went to Starhub for an one-one exchange just now coz there was some software problem with the previous set. I'm super suay when it comes to buying hp lah. I had the same problem with my SE w800i 2 years ago too. Got to do a one-one exchange due to some manufacturing problem. Thank goodness SH is quite nice lah, not much questions asked and explaining to do when I asked for an exchange.

Father Chualie bought a Mio Tv from this salesperson who knocked at our door. The HK dramas in it are so old and boring and he only bot this channel. ('_')'' I think starhub cable tv is much better. Ohya, have to give credit for the HD channel 5 in mio tv too. Watched AVP on channel 5 just now and it's damn good man!

So now I've got cable tv and mio tv. But where got time to watch!!! I still got my heroes to catch and many many movies to watch.

Other than this exciting gadget, nothing else for me to share liao lei. I dun think you're interested to listen abt my work and you won't wanna know how I spent my sat and sunday away too.

Alamak, I'm really transforming!

From a boring person to a lagi boring person!!

From a round person to a lagi rounder person.

From a short person to a slightly taller person.

Tsk! I hope something really exciting comes quickly.



csy♥
12:23 AM

">cbox