<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, December 24, 2007




Watched National Treasure with the same bunch of people again. But we pangseh-ed Lim KS becoz his secret training ended so late and becoz stupid cab fare increase so much, we had to catch the earlier show so we can catch the last train back!

I think the increase in cab fare is intruding into my life! Everything we do now, we have to plan ahead to make sure we have cheap public tpt home. CONDEMN cabs lahhh. Wanna sing ktv also can't, wanna watch midnight movie also can't, wanna eat supper also harddd ....

Went to ken's place for steamboat yest at bukit panjang, can you imagine taking cab back home after midnight? I've calculated, approx $27!! WTH ok, 27 freaking bucks. It's way too high lah. so twin and I decided to leave early to catch the last bus back from woodlands. Damn pathetic to keep looking at our watch while opening our prezzies.

Not that we can't afford the cab fare you know, but i'm not happy paying for that increase ok. So I have decided that no reasons can get me out of my house after 1130 unless i've got free rides lah. hiakhiak. =p

Oh, digressed too much.

National Treasure is nice. Got quite exciting in the middle and I couldnt help nudging and poking zl during parts of the movie.
Recommended!

Next up is I am legend! CAn't wait for Aliens vs predators too

csy♥
1:49 AM

">cbox