<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 16, 2007




There is one thing that never fails to piss me off.

Call me a feminist or FCP if you want but I need to COMPLAIN!!

I think guys who keep attributing a girl's success to the girl's looks are very loserish.

Ok,I'll just face the fact that looks and first impression does play a part ok.
But that's not all to it, man. *slaps*

And I see lots of it when I was a promoter during uni days and I really really cannot take it lying down lei.
When pretty girls do well, pple say they are selling things with their smile and face.

When their sales figure drop, they won't say you look ugly today. ( I'm not talking abt myself k, just some pretty colleagues of mine =p)

Let's just assume those guys are right, girls do well and cheeko uncles like to buy from them. If we follow their theory, vice versa, good looking guys should do well too coz cheeko auntie will buy from them!

So guys with poor sales figure, who can we blame but yourself for not looking good?

Sounds horrible isn't it!

And I hate it especially most when loserish guys say Girls pass their driving test on their first time becoz we wear short skirts and flicker our eyelashes at the testers! Ok, I'm exaggerating but their comments are along that line.

It pisses me off so much that I wish I could say ' CRUCIO, loser' at them and watch them squirm and cry out in pain. *kick*

I was so angry and determine to prove them wrong so I wore a ugly khaki long pants and a market-bought black shirt with my auntie brown rimmed plastic spectacles to my driving test and I passed it.

So what did they say to that ' oh you're just lucky' .....Those Jackasses!

So what if I can't pArk and I hardly drive now, the result is the same isn't it? Besides, Chua Jiejie passed on her first time and she has no looks to speak of anyway. So she's lucky too, huh?

Alright, enough of ranting. I was on the train yest and I heard one couple talking about this and it made my blood boil thus this entry.

Boo.

csy♥
3:08 PM

">cbox