<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, December 22, 2007




Tell me, do you feel the holidays are here already!

I do! I was in a holiday mood since Wed already.
Everybody in office was in a good mood and it smells of Christmas everywhere.

Wheee.....I'm so happy

Caught 2 movies last week.

Warlords with my some of my usual 02a10 friends.

Fish swam back to spore and these few good butts of mine are all back together again.
Even squeezing into a small car can make us laugh so much. Eating roadside tao huey @ geylang very enjoyable also.

Warlords isn't as bad as what some have commented.
The 3 male leads alone is already worth the price lah. and I think the storyline and fighting scenes are good.
But But But, WHY IS JET LI SO ROUND???? where is my charming Zhang San Feng?!?!
=(

Another movie I highly recommend is ALVIN and the CHIPMUNKS!
It's damn damn nice! Must watch lah. Oh Theodore is sooo cute!!
And Lim KS and KZW said I look like a chipmunk. Damn them.
Big guys shouldnt just roll their eyes at this movie, stop acting cool and go watch it!
I think I'm gonna catch it again lah. Those 3 Make me happy only.


If you can't feel the Chrismas festive yet, why dun you listen to this song and let the Chipmunks bring it up for you! wohooo!!

'Alright Simon? Alright! '
' Alright Theodore? Alright!'
' Alright Alvin? alvin? ALVIN!!! '

Christmas, Christmas time is near
Time for toys and time for cheer
We've been good, but we can't last
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast
Want a plane that loops the loop
Me, I want a hula hoop
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late




csy♥
2:01 PM

">cbox