<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 23, 2007




My heart feels a little heavy now.

It seems like a few of my friends are facing quite a hard time now.

One just lost her loved one and I can really feel for her because I've felt it before.
The heart tugging pain is a feeling that is too cruel for anyone to bear.
No words can suffice at times like this but this is really the time when this phrase comes into place.

Cliche as it sounds..
Time will heal your pain.
We lose our dear ones to him but we keep the memories deep down our heart.

I really hope and pray that that friend of mine remains strong and face whatever has to come with a mind of a steel.

________________________________________________

Also, stupid cupid has been on strike recently.
I hope everything goes well for the 2 of my friends.

It's a season of sharing and yet I can't think of ways to share my happiness with them.
Never mind, Let's all start a new year with a new beginning shall we?

GAMBATTE!!
=)


csy♥
1:01 AM

">cbox