<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 09, 2007




Just came back from the airport and I knew I shouldnt have gone to pick Chua TianTian up.

I know I've said this many times but it's never too much.
Now the urge of flying away from Sin is back again. I closed my eyes and started imagining myself pushing the trolley, checking in and then waving goodbye to everyone outside the glass door @ the departure hall.

Then I walk around the hall, looking @ expensive counter brands of cosmetics and perfume, play Xbox while waiting to board the plane to a place called Neverland.

I've never told anyone my ideal form of travelling did I?

I'm a very spontaneous person when it comes to travelling and not many people can stand travelling with people like me. I never liked planning the itinery and accomodation etc when going overseas, can you take it? I have no idea where to sleep tonight lei, let's just walk around and look for hotels, can you take it? 'Shall we fly to taiwan tml? Shall we visit bkk tml?'- Are you able to catch up with me?



Have been very accomodating for my past vacations for I followed the planned itinery like a typical tourist. But that was becoz travelling with family members can only be planned like this. It's a holiday and holidays are supposed to be perfect.

My idea of travelling doesnt need to be perfect, I want obstacles and challenges
during travelling. (note: obstacles does not equate to problems ok, who wants problems in anytime of their life!) It's really one of the fastest way to grow coz you are all alone in a foreign country and you can't rely on anyone else but your brain. 狗鸡跳墙 mah.

What I really wish to try is to grab a backpack, buy a air ticket to this place. Without any plans in mind on where to stay, what to do, who to meet, where to go... and I'll do all these alone. Then only start to worry when the obstacles start to come and thinking on my feet hoping to come out with solutions at that very moment. Maybe you think I'm not streetwise enough, maybe I'm a girl so it's gonna be dangerous travelling alone to some parts of planet earth but that's something I really wish to try before the end of time.

就靠最不熟悉的朋友陪我走偏天 涯。。。

要做什么就做什么

要睡就睡 

睡到超没仪态也ok

要放屁就放屁


要多丑就有多丑

自自 

在在

的去享受人生.

And hopefully meet up with some like-minded people over there and start the journey together, again with no plans on anything. It would be perfect if I could I meet up with a guy in the foreign country who can sweep me off my feet then we can be the 受得起苦受得起难 couple and start venturing around the developing coutries such as Vietnam, Cambodia etc. How romantic horrr.... Sad to say lah, I'm not daring enough to go these countries alone coz I zabor mah and I kia si.

不用很帅,这样我就很满意了 =D

Haiz, I wanna travel again lahhhhh but it seems quite impossible in the near future. Gotta work hard first becoz my ideal travelling is gonna cost a bomb. Last min air ticket, accomodation and everything will all cost much more compared to a planned swee swee holiday.

I shall just stay away from the airport for now otherwise I will start daydreaming again and it's not easy to get rid of the urge for travelling you know. Monday Monday quick quick come. Working is a good way to pull me back to reality.


csy♥
2:10 AM

">cbox