<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, December 06, 2007




Jialat lah, I think I'm suffering from rheumatism man.

My toes, ankle and back are aching whenever it rains.
I've just turned 22 and my body is already getting old!

Serves me right for not listening to my mum when I was younger.
Well done to showering late at night, well done to sleeping in air con room for my whole life, well done to sleeping on cold marble floor.

All the 3 'do nots' of rheumatism, I've done it all. No wonder I grow old so fast.

And becoz my ankles are aching from heels, I bought some sea salt to self spa at home.
But when I soak my feet for a few mins, the bones start aching again.

Haizya, stop raining lah....lao niang body aching lah. *groans*

Dun pardon me for my random blabbering lah, I very long nv blog properly have already forgotten what I'm supposed to say on my blog.

Goodnight, Wan An, Oyasumi, Gute Natch! =D

csy♥
12:38 AM

">cbox