<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 09, 2007




I've just added 2 new songs on my playlist.

I heard this song 沉默的羔羊 on yes 933 a few days ago and I rmb loving this song when I was in sec sch. It's the theme song for a mediacorp production 双天之尊 casting zoe tay and li nan xing. That's a classic show oK! I rmb watching this show everyday @ 9pm. Oh oh oh! I even told my friends I wanna marry a gambler becoz li nan xing looked damn cool throwing the cards in the air and flying up to catch the ace spade. Muahaha. I hope that wish will not come true.

This song sounds even better with the vol and bass blasted all the up.

The other song is jay chou's new song 蒲公英的约定.

Woot! 4am liao!

Goodnight, Wan an, oyasumi, gute natch. =D

csy♥
4:02 AM

">cbox