<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 02, 2007




I'm exactly 22 + 1 week old.

Happy belated birthday to me!!

This year's bdae celebration is very different.
Of coz the main difference is, I'm working on my bdae instead of attending lectures. =D

I've always thought birthday celebrations are just an excuse to have a gathering with that particular grp of friends. So I've always liked attending birthday parties but I never liked attending my own birthday celebration. ' keep it simple and quiet' is the theme of all my birthday. ( other than my 21st which I really need to thank my good old buddy charles tan for organising a big bang party for me. )

I wonder if you feel this way too.

I dunno why but I always feel very stress when I attend my own birthday party. I dun like to be under the spotlight and I dun like the feeling of ' People are coming just becoz it's your birthday' It makes me feel very big outside but small inside.

I find it very weird when I have many pairs of eyes looking at me while I make my wish. So over the years, I've never made any birthday wish in front of my birthday cake. HA!

I wonder if you that's what you do too.

I'm not complaining abt anything and I really enjoy the feeling of my mobile beeping non-stop on the day of my birthday. All the best wishes and the time taken off from their busy schedule to celebrate my birthday for me, I really appreciate.

I think many of you have realised this as you grow older, just like me. I'm getting numb to my own birthday. Why ah?

and your friends' birthday seem to be more impt than your own birthday. Or rather when it comes to your own birthday, you feel like nudging it away and tell yourself 'it's just another day' and then tell your friends to not trouble themselves and let's have a simple dinner @ the food court instead. HA!

Although I had the usual 大鱼大肉 meal with my family the day before my bdae, I was quite disappointed coz my dad left Singapore on my bdae, Chua Jiejie and bro tan was away as usual, Chua Tian Tian went patoring with Dessy, I didn't get to have a decent meal with my 02a10 classmates which is very unusual becoz for the past 5 years, they were always by my side on my birthday but I only have myself to blame lah, coz I worked till late on my birthday and NUS people are having their exams. =p

Then a few of my good buddies couldn't make it for the dinner with me, some left early, was waiting for a few sms to come but it never came ( for e.g CHUA JIEJIE)

BUT! I still had a wonderful birthday thanks to the super nice people who tooK time off to have a beautiful dinner with me.

I feel quite alot for this year's bdae. I feel something has changed inside me and around me.













My MU frens gave me a white dress and I feel they are trying to drop some hints or something lo. Twin ah, I really tried to wear it on my bdae butttt, I CAN"T BRING myself to do it!!
Let me try again next time k. =p



Ohya, like what many of you have wished for, I've finally gotten myself a boyfren.
.
.
.
.


Ok fine, that's super lame.


F.S.
I'm glad I'm CSY.
I'm happy my dad gave me this name.
I love myself and HAPPY BELATED MY DARLING!!
muak muak!!
=D



csy♥
11:48 PM

">cbox