<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, December 29, 2007




Ho Ho HO!!!

It's very late but still MERRY MERRY BELATED XMAS!!

I've got a wonderful xmas with my A10 butts and I still can hear their voices and laughters in my house. As usual my humble abode got volunteered again but I'm not complaining abt it. At least I dun have to cook for them coz we went to hawker to DABAO ZI CHA! Funky us.
Shan't mention the details here coz a Xmas post deserve one whole entry by itself.

I know my A10 friends are complaining already coz I havent uploaded my photos!! but I was really busy since 26th Dec and didnt have the time to even switch on my desktop! No worries lah, it will reach you guys soon ok. There's another public holiday next week mah, I can do it then. =D

Went to xqg's house with Tan Didi yesterday to watch Transformers and we gave xqg a chance to show off his 5 surround sound system and hearing it makes me feel like throwing my speaker and woofer away. Tan Didi gave me my very belated bdae present and I loveee it. Gam Sia you!
Of coz the main lead for the night is Deng PanPan. She is sooooooo blardeee kawaii, makes me feel like eating her up alive. Can't wait for Feb to come lahhh. =D

I've ended the day with a terrible terrible sore throat. The pain goes all the way up to my ear and I can hardly talk. I hope it doesnt go any further than a sore throat coz I can't afford to fall sick now!! Too many things to dooo, so litttle timmeee.... Please sunday, run slower abit can?

Btw, hear my complain.
Bedok to Serangoon very far meh? HOW COME the CAB FARE so EXPENSIVE?!?! $17.50 man!! $4.50 for PEAK HOUR CHARGE? IT's a Saturday evening!! WHY GOT PEAK HOUR CHARGE mAN!! Then 11pm PEAK HOUR AGAIN, MIDNIGHT SUPER PEAK AGAIN, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN IS THE OFF PEAK??

BOYCOTT CAB!!! PUIIIII

csy♥
4:38 PM

">cbox