<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, November 09, 2007




Wohoo!!

When was the last time I can write and type like this? I feel very light now like a huge stone has been taken away from me. I can finally watch my 3 episodes of Naruto, 3 epsiodes of Bleach, half a season of Heroes, 2 episodes of Romantic Princess and another new tw show!

Yipee!!
And I know my blog has been damn boring lately due to the lack of photos and substance ( not like there were any in the first place). Today is the day for mega post! At least for my 02A10 friends.

You pple are so gonna thank me for this post. Btw, I've uploaded a song very suitable for this post. It's Zhoulin and my song but I'm gonna be very 大方 and lend it to all 02a10cians. Mayday's 宠上天! The lyrics very suitable for us!

I know the loading for the songs can be very laggy, click on pause first then let it finish buffering b4 playing it lah. Read this post with this song very got feel leii. =p


Shall we begin?

*clears throat*

Our class gathering last Friday brought back lots of memories. Memories that were embedded bewt our white and grey matter of our brain were dug out one by one and it started flowing quite naturally after that night.

So I went home and dug out all our A10 photos and I now present them to you.....
the blurred version of those photos.

It's better than nothing lah, my scanner spoil, sony T10 also spoil so my macro mode wasnt working very well. Mai hiam ok.

I wonder if you rmb our first class outing in 2002.
I was the one who jioed this bunch of pple to Far East for it's infamous boneless chicken rice.

Who is that? Suyuan, Shayne and Maine! That was just the beginning b4 our cliques were formed. Ps: Kzw and I looked unbelievably TUT here, but that WAS the PAST. so let's not erase the memory but we shall just move on, hor kzw?

And the 4 girls went to take Neoprint while these impatient guys waited for us outside. I still rmb Shayne and James face very black coz they waited so long. Heeehee.

How about our first class BBQ at ECP? We celebrated Piggy Mak's bdae and our PCCG rep was the organiser then. I rmb the chicken wing was abit tasteless. Zl, maine and mich came late becoz of their band practice.... Wah, I'm quite amazed by my own memory.

I wonder if you rmb our first class chalet at ECP?
We played blind mice in the dark and I rmb 8po and zl so smelly, they hid inside the cupboard and the cats couldn't find them becoz the bed was blocking the cupboard!
We played games with stupid forfeit like making us do pole dance and I didn't know what was pole dance then so that explains my disgusted face.

Pole Csy and dancer fish


Argh, this is a rather weird combi. We cycled till our ass hurts so much @ ECP.
Actually this is a rather complicated photo if you analyse it properly.
I didnt want to say it but since we buddy buddy so many years and it happend a few years back.
I'm just gonna lay it all out at the table ok?

I rmb it quite clearly there's a kind of triangular r/s in here and it's not hard to see.
The 3 people involved in the SAN JIAO LIAN were standing in a straight line actually.
Muahhahah!
Dun kill me! There's more later.

Our last lesson with Karen Teo!

Karen Teo was one of our most zai teacher then, or rather, attendence was always full during her lesson, tutorials were done nicely, we laughed and talked at the right time and we zipped our mouth at the right time.
Ohyes, I rmb during one of her first few lessons, she asked me to go up to the board and I drew a picture of volcano and subduction. She said my drawing very zai. Muahahha.

Kelvin Tan is also very zai for he had one of our classmate falling head over heels for him.( read: kwek yanling) He had a very weird way of marking attendance too. Rmb the right side of the blackboard, with capital letters. ' James Lee, where are you??'

Not forgetting curly chow. Thanks to him. I've got D for my Maths.
No no no, I'm not blaming him. I'm blaming myself for sleeping and eating muah chee and chicken wing in his class.

With LimKwanShen's favourite teacher

Conformity is dead. Yes, that shirt of mine is dead.
I miss botak chew, commando Lee , and nordin. I miss PE but I dun miss the 2.4 run.
I rmb the guys were laughing at the us play soccer.
' I hear you all scream more than I see you all run' Hahaha!

I'm sure you rmb these photos taken on our last day of sch, just b4 we went for our study break in year 2. It's a wed, during our CG lesson in classroom D204.


Our classic smile-less class photo. With Jasmine and Maine looking like maids, Zl looking like a vietnamese zabor and they say I look like Mao ZeDong. ('_') ''

Every class always have the same problem i.e. we always hang out and take photo with our own clique that's why we always see the same old faces inside a photo.

Smart csy came out with a smart idea. I got everyone in the grp of 4 to attach a number 1-4 to themselves. So all the '1's take a photo together, all the '2's take a photo together and it really worked!

Look at that! Zl, Nuan and Mich taking a photo together! I think this is once in a lifetime photo man!
And creative me got the girls to act macho while the guys to act girl and I must say Kzw and sunzi did a perfect job! I almost forgot they went thru army!


And look at this!!! Weichun and Shayne holding hands!!! Where else can you find a photo like this man!!! I can't rmb what I was trying to do. Maybe a house or something.

Man, this is so out of point but look @ me, I was skinny before also ok!! If the bkk lady or the masseuse see this picture, they can be dumb and dumber already!! Shut their mouth. Pui


Above: My clique!

Oh yes, we have confidence in our future.
What a banner

Introducing from (L-R) : Headturner, Ravishing beauty, Headturner+Ravishing beauty
( Back): Headturner, Ravishing beauty wannabe

I'm sure you guys haven't forgotten our Prom Night @ Ritz Carlton
and the walk from Conrad to Holiday Inn @ dunno where.
Was my first time wearing heels then so I walked barefooted ard Orchard. Never will I forget that man.
The fish who swam away.

Our outta-bed look. Exclude Lim Kwan Shen, I think he wasn't out of bed yet. He obviously was smiling in his dream!!

Zl is popular with guys.

I'm not.

After graduation, the guys and girls moved on in 2 different directions.
The guys went to shave their head while the girls went to colour their hair
Above: Celebrating zl's bdae @ Airport Swensens
Notice the caps and round heads

02a10 zabors in clara's house

New Year steamboat @ my place. (as usual)
My 02a10 buddies are SO close and ghum with me already. Everytime they wanna have steamboat at my place, they just have to INFORM me without ASKING me.
Well done

20052005. Does it look familiar? Of coz it does! It's piggy mak's wedding held @ conrad!
I rmb I was in uni year 1 and was super heng becoz that day was my last paper!!
Then piggy mak was worried for all of us coz she scared we can't afford to give her angbao. I still rmb the angbao I gave her is little twin star! =D

OH MY GAWD! 8po and Zl, look what I've found!!
.
.
.
When was this taken!? At my old house somemore!
The top right hand corner? That's Nicholas Tse's calender! whaha!
To 8po: Is that the hamjinpeng face you were referring too?

Ps: The photos look yellow becoz it's yellow. They are 4 years old already. but I think the yellowish-sepia effect very nice ah. Again, MAI HIAM!!

And finally our latest photo taken last friday!
We haven't changed much actually, right?
Be it 17 or 22. We still LOOK the SAME.

Lastly, HAPPY BELATED TO LIM KWAN SHEN aka SUNZI!
I've found very nice photos of us.

The next one, CONFIRM YOU will LOVE it.
I PROMISE!!
.
.
.

Muahahah! I told you!
Once your ah gong, always your ah gong. hahahah!

Btw, Fish is swimming back to Singapore on the 27th Nov!!
Please go scold him for me. Purposely come back on 27th then dun wanna celebrate my birthday with me!
Humph!!!

K lah, off to watch my long awaited shows
Tata!!




csy♥
8:54 PM

">cbox