<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, November 04, 2007




Brought Mother Chualie for SPA and MASSAGE today and oh boy, was it goodddd.....

Includes steam bath, body scrub and 1 hour of massage!!
only $68 per pax ok! I bought the vouchers @ marina square so working ladies who is super stressed over their new work. CHIONG ah!!

I wasn't stressed lah, I was just tired and I wanted Mother Chualie to try it since she hasnt stepped into one before.

But Mother Chualie's (MC) comment?

MC: 好心你啦,还没拿工钱就花那么多。

浪费钱!你以为钱容易赚啊!
 

MA MA MA massage 有什么用?


csy: 又不用你还钱,多话 lei 你... 去就对了啦。

MC: haiya! 你很麻烦 lei. 什么时候?明天可以吗?

HAHAHHAA. Loser mummy. Wanna act fierce oso dunno how.
In the end she treat me good lunch after our massage. muahhaha.

Overall experience was quite good but painful. My pain tolerance level is really low and talking about that makes me boil.

When I told the masseau( I can never spell this word and neither can I find it in wikipedia) to use less strength coz it hurts, you know what that kns masseau said?

'Oh, it hurts coz you have alot of cellulite.'

KN DOUBLE S!!!

WHY IS EVERYONE DOING THIS TO ME!

First the bkk lady say I can't wear the pants coz I've got thick waist. Then now this massage lady say it hurts becoz I have alot of cellulite. WHERE GOT SIA!!!

and it reminds me of my KKK fren. I asked him why he has to pump petrol whenever I'm in the car. and he said it's becoz of ME. My weight adds on to the 'whatever technical term' thus uses up more petrol!

WHY WHY WHY!

I checked up on wikipedia and it doesnt mention anything abt pain and cellulite. So I'd tell myself I find it painful becoz I've got thin skin.

ROAR!!!

The next time somebody attributes anything bad to my weight/cellulite/waist/related things, I will feed that person with LARD, CHICKEN SKIN, MAGARINE and PIG!

*pat my own head*

Supposed to meet ZL to go for Sanrio fest again but I was so oily after the massage so I head home ard 3 plus and had a GOOD sleep till 8.
Missed half hour of Singapore hit awards and I didn't get to see my 迷路兵!! =(
WuZun sooooo shuaiiiiii but he can't sing lah.
A pity tank didnt sing my fave song '岚'

Can I digress for awhile.

I rmb calling in to 933 during my mugging period and asked the DJ to play 岚 for me but I didn't know how to pronounce it then. so i said

我要听 tank 的歌,可是我不会读那个字

好像上面是个‘山’ 下面是个‘风’ 

DJ was quite stunned lah and lotte was laughing like mad at the side.
Fine, it's not very funny. But I thought it was quite stupid to say that on air.

Ok. that was way too off.

I feel like saying boliao things today so today's post very boliao, like any other days.
Was supposed to do a post for A10's gathering aka Sunzi's Bday yest but I'm too lazy to upload photos. Another day lah. =p

Tml going for STAR SEARCH finals! Wohoo!!

OYASUMI!


 

csy♥
1:01 AM

">cbox