I cannot stand it ahh. I need fresh air. I need to travel again. This weekend is hair pulling for me. I'm going bonkers lah.
I scream and punch the wall for no reason. I shout and scold bambam for no reason.
I can feel my brain exploding into squrimy jelly-liked pieces and I can see it sliding down the wall.
This is so frustrating LAHHHHHHH. I wanna let go of everything and join papa in taiwan or jiejie in zuzu.
ROARRRRRRRR......
2 more days 2 more days 2 more days.
csy♥
12:00 AM
The Bento:
22, Filling up IR8A form soon, 26 Nov, Saggi
LOVES
Her Chualie Family + Chua BamBam
Lindt strawberry covered with white chocolate
Strawberry Milk Tea/Yogurt/Milk Shake
Chocolates
Zuzuland+Swiss Alps+ Matterhorn
Travelling and playing mario on aeroplane
Sashimi, ramen, wasabi.
Something out of the ordinary
She is a lovely person who loves many things.
HATES
Creepy crawlies
Questions with no answers
Dark Chocolate *pui*
She is a lovely person who hates little things
WISHLIST
Leave my footprints on Cambodia, Tibet, New Zealand, Taiwan, Pompeii, Christchurch,
Areas covered from Latitude 90° S to 90° N
Red psp Mp3 Player Wii Not much actually, juz some extra monies to clear my wishlist and keep it clean
http://blog.sanriotown
Designer : Undefined.love
Basecodes : focus-team
Image : x
Image editing : Macromedia Fireworks
Others : ♥ ♥ ♥
I was told not to remove the credits hence it is still here.