<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, October 05, 2007




SHUT UP ALREADY!!!
It's damn irritating and I've had had enough it.
I've got rid of one and here comes another and I can't get rid of it this time.
Not that I can't but I won't because it's different.
I'm fine with losing what I lost previously, but not for this one.
It's too expensive and I can't afford to lose it .


what I feel, I can't say becoz it will leave a strain.
what I feel , I can't write becoz my loserish blog is not password protected.



Neither can I keep my cool when we start on that topic.
It's insane. I have things and people I dun have a good impression of.
but I dun use the word 'hate' becoz I've always thought that's too strong a word.
But now I'm getting out of control.
I'm starting to hate that thing and the people around it.

Or maybe my heart is getting smaller and my mind is getting narrower.
It is freaking annoying and it doesnt help at all when that thing is multiplying.

Chua Jiejie you better slap me again before I say the word that looks like a fish, and has alphabets F and K in it.

Just bear with me since there is nobody to hear me complain now.
ARGHHHHHH...
Wanted to share something happier but spoilt liao lor.
Pui. Ugly font colour matches the ugly mood.

I have a craving for: tai yang bing with condensed milk.
ROAR!!

csy♥
10:22 PM

">cbox