<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, October 04, 2007




Sent 3 resumes today and I hope somebody respond soon!!
This time I'm gonna be smarter than I was for the past 1 month.

I was stupid enough to wait for more than a month just for that job.
I would really prefer them to tell me they dont have enough resources to employ me than to tell me ' yea, you're coming in but you need to wait for quite some time for our HR to settle some things. '

Stop it already. My opportunity cost is getting higher as time goes by. I'm getting harder to maintain with my growing appetite. I'm a growing lady. I need to feed myself. Grrr.

*shoves those thoughts aside*

Went to star search @ mediacorp with 3sa chong yest. Havent seen such reality shows b4 so was quite an eye opener for me. Was there to support her friend whom I dun even noe. I suspect she brought me along with her becoz she knew how well trained I am in cheering. ( thanks to mayday)

I was quite reluctant to cheer for her friend actually but she gave me a perfect reason to do so. Her reason being ' if you cheer for jackson hor, then maybe he will win mah. Then he can be a host one day and interview MAYDAY! ' So I did.

argh, I dun think any of you watch Star Search. It's like behind our time already. But if you do and happen to have spare cash with you, why not help support my friend's friend as well as help my dream come true!

Besides, he is quite good looking with those nice eyes and cheekbones. And he is 181cm!
Oh and I like the white jacket in that photo. Another plus point!


Alright, enough of him.
While waiting for the show to start, I asked 3sa this question
' What if WE join this kinda reality show, who do you think will come support us. '
' Oh, I think I will'
' Ok, then I think I will too'
She is Soooo sweet.

I'm gonna have a squash date with her next week and I can't wait! Cant wait to lay my hands on the racket and squash some things. Have been experiencing some squash withdrawal symptoms these few days. Like jerking of arm and knees.

I expected a bigger stage than this.

Talking abt stage, it reminds me of the beautiful concert last Sat.
Chen Qi Zhen's ' A piece of Summer'
This is a totally different concert compared to the ones I've been to. Nothing like Mayday, Nicholas Tse, Wang Li Hom, Jay Chou.

The stage is small, no fanciful stage and costumes.
Small audience, no special guest ( I was praying so hard 阿信 would drop by to sing 私奔到月球 with her)
but impactful concert with strong vocal and sound system.

Her voice is crystal clear that it made the temperature of the hall fall by 10 degrees.
My goosebums were all out when she sang the first song, 九份的咖啡店 which was unplugged.
鸡皮疙瘩 is the perfect word to describe it. In the good way of course.

For the first hour of the concert, she sang mostly slow songs so her audience just sat down quietly waving their lightstick. I closed my eyes and was totally immersed in the music and her voice.

I should start practising with my guitar all over again. It's collecting dust beside my bed.

Then the 2nd half is more happening with all the strumming. The zabor beside us stood on her chair somemore! This artist is really good man. This is the first concert I've been to with 5 encores! Lucky for hardcore fans like us, we stayed through even after all the lights in the hall were switched on. Alot pple left the hall already so we moved to the front. Then she came out again with her classic 太聪明!!

C for Cheer!
Super High royston.

Chen Zoulin and Me

Refuse to leave!!

He is one super high guy. He was so high , so so high to the extent of dancing chacha on the chair. He pranced from one chair to the next while shaking his butt and hands. HA!

Okie. I need to grab something to eat then watch Heroes. I'm hungry.
Need to enjoy such taitai life while I can! =D

Goodnight, Oyasumi, WanAn, Gute Natch

I have a craving for : bedok south market fishball noodle!


csy♥
1:13 AM

">cbox