<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, October 08, 2007




I've just got back from an interview and although it didnt turn out well but I learnt alot from it.
The interviewer was stern but I could see he is a good HR manager and good interviewer. We talked for almost 45 mins and he was very direct in telling me that my personality is not suited for the position which I thought so too. He gave me many advices and encouraging words ( his face still remaining stern while doing that).

He said this ' You say you are unsure of your career path, but after talking to you and from the way you speak, I can tell you that from your personality and character, I know the type of career path you will take eventually and you know the answer yourself, it's just that you havent realised. Don't join the bandwagon if you're not comfortable with it. If you're not interested in this kind of job environment, dun even think abt it cuz they are just distractions.

Like WAHHH.... it's like watching heroes. Instead of saying ' the power is within you' , it's 'the answer is within you' Muahaha. I know he is trying to make me feel better and it did! Pple like to hear nice things mah...

Btw, that job position requires one to have a very good sense of biz acumen and I can't imagine myself with that. =p such as NEGOTIATION when I can't even bargain in bkk for goodness sake.

and and and...you know I speak faster than my brain that's why I'm so bad in interview cus I keep shooting my own feet. Job scope says ' you need to be XXX for this position. ' ' This position position requires you to YYY '
During interview I will shoot my own goal and say things like ' I am not XXX and YYY kind of job does not suit me'
So dumb.

Anyway, it's a wonder how people can read me within a few mins when I can't even do that after knowing myself for 22 years. The interviewer told me that my eyes and body language differs when I'm talking about something that interest me and something that doesnt. And when he pointed out to me which are the job characteristics that I have interest in, I was stunned and stupefied! I dun even know it for myself but only when he pointed out then I was brought to a state of realistion.

Then I rmbed what Sister Ken told me. He said my eyes ( or maybe pupils) will enlarge when something interest me. I thought it was pretty duhh, isnt this the common reaction for everyone else. but after what that interviewer said, maybe ken was right. Maybe my pupil will enlarge till it covers my eye white when something interest me. No wonder I can't tell it for myself without a mirror.

So friends, do me a favour when you see me without eye white. Maybe I'm facing something that I have great interest in.

('_')''

Another interview tml morning and I hope this one works out better since the job scope sounds more suited for me.

Off to dinner!!

I have a craving for: tai yang bing + shi lin XXXL fried chicken.

csy♥
4:51 PM

">cbox