<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, October 26, 2007




It's a Kitty Day in my Kitty blog!

To Sanrio fans out there, please dun forget to drop by Taka during lunch or after work coz the Sanrio Festival is here!!!


To transformers/starwars/captainplanet fans out there, sanrio really means hello kitty, little twin stars, cherry chum, keroppi (the green frog whom I can never get the spelling right) etc.


Becoz Chua Jiejie and yours sincerely,me, are friends of sanrio. ( In layman term, members) We got invited to be the first to empty our wallets in this festival. Met twin there and 3 happy friends started our spree!


Rushed down during my short lunch to grab whatever I can. Here's our loot. (bro tan, dun give me a shock face, add together cheaper than your transformers toy and ugly looking toys =D)


Cannot see properly mah? Nehmind, nice things so nice me will enlarge it for you to admire


Thermo Mugs. $19.95 each.



Eh, this is abit hard to describe. It's a box made of cloth. Hmm, sounds weird. Anyway, it's quite a boliao buy lah. It looks so delicious so I bought it anyway. $17.95




Lagi more boliao buy. I asked ChuaJiejie what's the use of these super small bowls. 'put peanuts'
('_')'' Well done man, Chua Jiejie.



I think this is really nice with the cool and frosted glass. Jie got it @$11.95.



This is a super funny buy. Jie got it at $29.95. It's a bucket with 2 face towels in it. She said the bucket can be used to store her chocolates in zuzu. hahhaa .


There, the face towel. I rmb using this when I was in P2. Now a '20 close to 30' year old zabor is using it? Muahhaa...

The most expensive buy. Yes, Alarm clock that cost us $29.95 EACH. I know it's very expensive for a stupid alarm clock. BUT look at kitty! She is lying there trying to seduce us with her kawaii nightcap and damnit we got seduced. All 3 of us.





Best buy of the day . Pillow at $19.95 each only!! Superrrr Kawaiii!!! 3 of us buay tahan so we got it together. Put it on your office chair and add a touch of class onto it.


Told you so! =D

There you go, that's all. Please dun ask me to total up the cost coz it'd be quite painful for me.

I think I will go back another day to get more stuff. Too rush today already.

Oh, keep comments like ' so childish' to yourself coz really, we can't be bothered.

I correct that, actually I really hate it when people say we are childish when we go gaga over sanrio stuffs. You people just dun understand how we feel or rather, me. I love Hello Kitty coz I grew up with it therefore I can relate to it very well. It's a very fuzzy feeling whenever I see traditional HK stuffs. ( Traditional meaning, hello kitty which was born in 1979-1980+ period. Ignore new born kitties like charmmy kitty or that devil/angel kitty) If you realise, not many characters during generation X is being brought over to where we are now.

Strawberry shortcake, carebears, mypony, pollypocket are slowly phasing out or maybe already dead. So sanrio is one of the staying ones that remind us of our childhood. Really man, people who patronise the sanrio giftgate now are people from Generation X.

Bottomline is ; you guys can wow at spider,super,x men, starwars, psp, transformers etc and we can't even scream at hello kitty?

So yeah, I'm happy and you shld be happy I'm happy. =D

csy♥
10:51 PM

">cbox