<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, October 01, 2007




If I were to join star search or superstar, I may emerge as the winner.

because

I am

very






红
!


Muahahah.
You must be thinking very ah lian looking right!
but no lah, actually I still look very guai just abit more colourful.
Besides it's not the whole head, just this patch. heheh.
Good mah, pple see cheery colours will become happy, so they see me lagi happier! =D
Father and Mother Chualie didnt notice it at all lo. ('_') ''

Then a few days later I was traumatized by certain things (like facing my resume everyday) and have decided to ka-cha off my hair!!

to
THIS SHORT

You know I chop off how much or not!
Longer than a 15cm ruler!
OUCHHHHH!!
In case you havent realised, hair is one of girl's most beloved possession.
Dun ask me why I chop it off, I dunno also. but I love it. I think.
How I love my hairstylist.

So the next time you see me, just say it's nice. You dun have any other option. Period. =D

Drop me any more bomb and I may ending up shaving my head.

oh, went for chen qi zhen's concert yest.
Will update and upload photos of that soon ok!

Goodnight, Wan an, Oyasumi, Gute natch!


No lunch and dinner today so I have a craving for: food

csy♥
12:50 AM

">cbox