<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, October 16, 2007




I have so much things I wanna say. But I'm so tired.
These fews days are mainly filled with decision making decision making and decision making.
And it's not simple decision making like, strawberry milk tea or mango milk tea kinda things.
These decisions I am making now can be my turning point in life!!
ShuckS!

And I hate making decisions. Hate with the capital H.
Even the profile test say this is my one of my greatest weakness in life.
Wavers easily, and all the nonsense shit. which I think is so true lah
My very good khakis should be able to tell it too.
So the next time you want me to make a decision, give me some time ok.

How mannnnnnnn.
and nobody can make this decision for me , neither shld they advice me on anything becoz I'm like a see-saw with a small pivot in the middle. It's me, I, myself, saya, wo alone.

csy♥
7:22 PM

">cbox