<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, October 19, 2007




I always make it a point to return home from work with a big smile on my face.
I will complain abt work, but I complain with laughter and with a high pitched voice.
So that my parents will laugh at me while I complain.

Today I did something bad. I came home and told my dad
' 爸爸,我是不是老了五岁?这五天感觉很像五年lei.' without a smile on my face.
Then my dad said something that made my heart twinge a little.
' 辛苦你了'
That took away all my complaints for the day already.
How could I have replied? I only can say '不辛苦lah, 容易到要命 lah' and started laughing myself dead.

That's not the point.
I realised I hadnt said that 4 words to my Mum and my Dad for the past 22 years and I feel really bad about it.
and I really think it's a very good phrase to use.

You people should try saying it to your parents or your hubby and wife after they knock off from work or after they prepare a meal for you.
It shows how much you appreciate them.
Even tho it's very little, but it gives them the warmth that a sun cannot give.
At least that's how I feel it.

I think this phrase is more powerful than the 3 letter word that has been misused by many people.

学会了吗小朋友们?跟着我念:
辛苦你了! =D

I've finally made my decision and have decided to choose the path I never thought I will trod on.
I dunno if it's the correct decision or not but I won't ever know it till I try it.
Maybe I will regret it someday, but at least not for now.
I must say I have been very brave for the past few days. I suprise myself so much so that I cannot expect what to expect from myself anymore.

I've always thought I very 能屈能伸 but I was wrong. I'm not that flexible and adaptable like I once thought. There are certain things in my huge brain I can't change and refuse to change.
Yes, the correct term is 死古板

Oh well, this is it!
To all my working friends who have already chosen their path, GAMBATTE!!!
NEHHHHHHHHHH.......

Now I'm gonna suprise myself again by taking Lotte and Maine's challenge to the forbidden area. ZOUK! Meeting them @ 9 and I really dread going. REALLY.
Go for it, you all say. Fine, I shall.
They better serve fruit punch or mineral water there.

Bye lah!



csy♥
6:20 PM

">cbox