<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, September 26, 2007




Yooo.

the only reason why I'm writing this entry is because I have to make a public apology to this KKK friend of mine.

Rmb my previous entry on people not being able to write Chinese words? Apparently I generalised it abit too much. I suspect he feels insulted since he is a subset of the word ' people'

('_')''

KKK friend said he hates it when people assume the younger generation cannot write chinese words.
So this kkk friend went through so much to prove to me he can write any chinese words thrown at him.

Alright, I admit. I'm impressed. That's why he said I should make a public apology to him.
Humph!

Sorry lah KKK friend.
我非常抱歉, 因为无知的我从来不知道你有这种本事.
你让我刮目相看,让我佩服的五体投地, 
让我明白什么叫 ‘人不可貌相,海水不可斗量’ 
你害我跌破了眼镜,害我感到自卑
。


But you know KKK friend, I was thinking long and hard.
Maybe the reason why you can write so many chinese words is because you are no longer included in the 'younger generation'!!

对不起hor, 前辈 =D

我非常想吃: hokkien mee without sotongs!

csy♥
11:55 PM

">cbox