<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, September 17, 2007




This is just so weird.
Students are supposed to perform during Teacher's day and not the other way around.

My mum came back with a script and a cd, asked me to teach her how to act out a particular scene-for teacher's day.

WHATTT...... It's so lame.

I think teachers now very kor lian. Have to face those untouchable brats and have to perform for them!
I cannot accept this lame thing ah. My poor mum.

If you remember during our time , teachers are like queens and kings. They carry an awful item that resembles a sword, cept that it is made of wood with a coloured head that produces a 'swoosssh' sound when swung. oh yes, i think it's the cane.

and now, teachers can only use their voice and maybe their palms to softly whack the student which also maybe translated to 'sayang' .

I hope teachers are given the authority to carry guns instead. Pui.

I really hate those incorrigible, disobedient rascals. They should all be given the capital punishment. I see those kids and the killer instinct in me will take over the oh-ever-so-sweet csy.

ok, I'm exaggerating. but you can't blame me. Speaking from a teacher's 家人 point of view. It's quite expected of me isnt it. The teachers get all the shit from these rascals and when these angry teachers return home, these shits are being thrown to their innocent family members.

What's worse when you have 3 teachers at home! I have a shitload of shits being thrown at me! front back right left! So indirectly but surely, those ewwww rascals have affected my life in a way.

To teachers and teachers wannabe, I respect you but I will never join you. Har. Maybe if I be a policezabor I can help to lighten your load coz policezabor carry something that is scarier than cane!! muahahha.

oh ok....I've digressed so much. I have to start thinking of that script. Dammit.

csy♥
12:56 PM

">cbox