<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, September 21, 2007




I just received a weird,unknown call from this lady with a strong cheena accent asking for a 2min survey.
I said ' no time' when actually I really have all the time in the world.

She pleaded me with a teh voice so i gave in 'why not'

Throughout the whole conversation, she kept emphasizing on her company's name.
'你有记得我的公司名字吗? '
Then she answered her own question by repeating her company's name again.

With all the scams going around, one weird call and my defense meter is powered up.

Anyway she must be very pek cek with me also because I kept saying 我不明白你说什么.
I really dun udst coz her accent is so strong.
But my sensitive ears pricked up when I heard these words ' 报名' '优待' ' 好吗?' .

'No, 不好' with an ang moh slang was what I said.

She asked for my surname and I said 林.
Asked for my given name and I said Vone. ( I took away an ' N' )
Asked for my Chinese name and I said 思义

So my name is 林思义.

Wahahaha. I hope my future job doesnt require me to do cold calls otherwise I will get my retribution.

I just googled the company name and it's located at Shenzhou, China. Just Weird.

csy♥
5:42 PM

">cbox