<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, September 28, 2007




Goodness me. I'm so mentally drained already.
I've been facing the comp for almost 13 hours today.

It took me a bloody 6 hours to re-edit my resume and cover letter.
Sent out 2 resumes today. Hope they respond man!


Showed my friend my resume and she said it sucks.

NO WONDER NOBODY WANNA CALL ME OK!


most of my friends have gotten a job,
I know it's high time I should get one too.

I know.
I'm working on it already and I really am.
So stop nagging.


Met up with maine 2 days ago and she looked so stressed up and worn out.
After working for less than a month!

Am I gonna be like this once I start working?
Hell no.


I'm quite interested actually, to see how I would react to stress and all the politics of the corporate world.
I hope I will cope it well.
I hope it wont bring me down.

Nah, I won't allow it too.


JIA YOU CAI XINYING!


csy♥
2:52 AM

">cbox