<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, September 19, 2007




Drove back from airport just now.

Everything was fine before I reached the carpark.

I still can't squeeze the car into the freaking lot without my dad' help.

What the hell is wrong with me man. My spatial ability is almost zero when I'm at reverse gear. My mind always go blank when I have to steer the wheel.

' Am I supposed to turn left or right?' If I turn left, will the car go left or right?'
' Ok my right backside is gonna hit the wall. so should I turn left or right? ok, turn left. wait a min.... but i'm in reverse gear, turn left coorect meh?'

Allan Pease is right. The research abt ladies is right. Our spatial ability is supposedly to be weaker than guys. But mine is worse. I dun think I even have that ability in my brain.

ROARRRR!!!

csy♥
2:05 AM

">cbox