<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, September 19, 2007






Caught 1408 today.

I had quite high expectation for that show since it is based on Stephen King short story.
But, let's just say it fell short of my expectation.

Not an awful show. But it's a little below average I think.
It's the kind of movie whereby you step out of the cinema and you won't even wanna think about it anymore.Cheap Thrill lah.

Sorry lah friend for dragging you to watch it with me. cmon lah, it's not that bad. Mai KKK.

This picture looks kinda cool tho. One of the reason why I wanna watch it.

Walked to PS and got Mummy her bdae present! Had to lug it all the way home coz it's super heavy.

Dun tell me it's not useful or things like that. I've already gotten it and nothing you say can change the fact that $288 has been deducted from my account.

I'm quite skeptical abt this also. but heck.
Everything beats not exercising at all.
Mother Chualie is so lazy and she said she wants to go on diet without exercising.
She is so lazy that she complained it's so mafan to have that thing tied around your waist. Pengz.
So I think this is the best present for her lah.

Besides Father Chualie's tyre is bulging out already. He seems quite excited abt this product too.
MuahahA. I'd monitor their waistline and tell you guys if it's useful or not. HAhAha

I have a craving for : yakult!

csy♥
11:58 PM

">cbox