<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, September 22, 2007




2 achievements today.

1) I drove to chua chu kang.
2) I drove back home from chua chu kang.

CMON man! Give me a pat on my shoulder.
Not an easy feat for csy ok when her attention span is best from bedoK to bedoK central.

But hmm, I'm not very sure abt the time taken tho.
1 hour from bedok to CCK.
Is that Fast, Normal or Slow?.

I think it's quite normal. HOR? Would have been faster if I didn't drive behind the lorries.
=D

But I'm still very lost when I'm at reverse gear.
The feeling is very familiar.
Oh yes, you know how it feels when you are struggling to write the first sentence of an essay?
That's it.

It seems like the white matter and the gray matter of my brain are being entangled together.
I asked Mother Chualie if she feels the same way and holy cow, she agreed with me.
I'm normal.

Went for lunch with the 3 Chualies to celebrate her bdae and took some photos hoping Big Chualie would be jealous which I doubt so. She must be busy with her new TOY to even rmb it's Mother Chualie's birthday today. Sheesh.


I post this photo for only one reason.
Just a gentle reminder to all 华人,
Never stop writing Chinese otherwise you will end up drawing hearts trying to cover your mistakes.

I can read Chinese words fairly well so I thought writing Chinese words shouldn't be much of a problem as well. But just a simple card with simple words and I got stuck several times.

e.g


e.g. 漂亮 the 漂 dunno how to write. I attempted to write that and failed. That's why you see the heart out of nowhere followed by pretty pretty.


健康 and 赢 also got probz.

I bet you think I'm probably the most retarded person on earth now. You're wrong man. Try writing a paragraph of Chinese words. You will shock yourself and feel so shameful of yourself that you may end up painting your whole body white or black.

The thing is, you think you know how to write, but only when you start penning it down then you realise you forgot how to write.

Sorry cutest cher piggy mak, I've failed you. To think I was a Chinese rep during year 1. No wonder nobody remembers me as one. =(



csy♥
3:48 PM

">cbox