Photos update again from Triple L's Bdae Party yest!
Sorry ah, I'm lazy so here's a collage for the random photos.
Disciple offering his knees and cake to his shi fu and shi mu.
A 22 year old csy and 19 year old boys. Blissful me....not.
All present! It feels kinda good to meet up with this bunch of frens becoz they make me feel like i'm snow white. =D
Leong Leong and his pweety gf!
I dun think Lance Leong reads my blog but anyway,
Happy Birthday Triple L! =D
Ps: There are nicer photos actually but have to wait for the rest to send it to me!
Since I'm doing an entry on National Day. I may as well do one for last year's National Day 2006 too! We celebrated Lance Leong's birthday at my humble adobe. Was a steamboat and mahjong session if you remember.
oh! I rmb when I was trying to organise them for a photo-taking session, due to my poor Engrish sentence structure. I said something like ' everybody! please stand behind Lance' ( when I meant , please stand/crowd around Lance )
so this group of wacky people did something really smart by standing literally BEHIND him.
('__') ''
