<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, August 04, 2007




I've just started on HP and the deathly hallows and am already halfway through it within half a day.

Then I realised the faster I read, the faster I will finish reading it. This will not do! I kept telling myself to read slower and savour every sentence of the last book but I cannot help it! It's very addictive. I tend to skip one page and peep on the next page. I even attempted to peep at the last page of the book but I stupefied myself when I lose control of my fingers.

So I forced myself to lay my book in the corner of my room and sit in front of the comp ( although half of my heart is somewhere in the corner of my house and the other half of my heart is still left in zuzuland). This means I have 2 horcruxes! or it can also mean I am inferius coz I'm a body without a soul!

oK, i've rested enough. back to book. =DD

csy♥
2:09 AM

">cbox