<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, August 19, 2007




I'm so freaking tired.... Stood the whole day today at this event held at super ulu Mandai Orchid Garden! Mandai man! Mandai! Really ulu part of sg man. It's like malaysia already.

Anyway, wanted to earn some fast bucks so I joined Lotte for this event. It's a family day for this big company lah. So we were supposed to man some stations.

As usual, I dunno if it's becoz of my height or the baby fats on my face, but I'm always allocated to be the nanny for kids. ('_')'' Arghhh. It's not that fun to entertain kids.

I rather be entertained by him. ( I'm pretty sure he is a HIM , you'll know why later )
.
.
.
.


some-weird-name-python that cost a frigging $80,000!! It's even more expensive than the most expensive diamond necklance in the world!

I talked quite a bit with it's owner and it's very interesting to know how he started out his snake business and travelling around the world performing for others. He even gave me his name card! So when we were running out of topics to talk about , I asked this question without expecting an answer.

' Does it have a name? ' and suprisingly he said 'yes'

I find it amusing for a snake to have a name. They are reptiles. Reptiles are not supposed to have names. They are just 'snakes', 'crocodiles', 'frogs', 'lizards'. You dun go around calling a lizard ' Popeye' do you?


Now make a guess what's the name of this python?! It's really easy you know, I'm sure you heard of this name before!

I choked on my water when he told me.

' MR BEAN!! '

WahahHAhAHAHhA. That's the funniest joke on earth. A beady eyed, intelligent, shrewd, Lord Voldermort associated looking thing called MR BEAN? It doesnt do that python justice ok! It's like calling Lord Voldermort Mr Bean! NO wayyyy..... I feel so sorry for it.

Anyway, that's the reason why I assumed it's a HIM. coz he is not called MRS Bean.


Ok. that's that.

Next up. Guess who I saw just now?!

I was looking at the stage, and then I saw one guy wearing a vest walking towards me. Then inner csy was thinking that guy has a good dress sense and you dun see guys wearing vest on the street( let me digress, I think you should. Guys wearing vest are flower vases)

So that guy walked past me and he left behind a trail of very MAN smelling cologne. Then I looked up. It's

RAYMOND LAM!

dunno who? okok. His Chinese name would be more familiar to most of you.

林锋!!

dunno who?? okok. Maybe you will know after you see him.

DUNNO WHO?? seriously man, have you been studying watching tv? forget it, i'm not gonna bother introducing him to you. He is a hongkong tvb actor lah.

anyhow. He is the guest for this event! and I was so excited when my fren told me! I've been a hardcore mugger for drama serials ok. I've watched many many of his serials and still counting.

and and and! He walked right past me ok... I was only 5mm away from him! whaha.





Oh btw, that girl beside him is Fiona Xie. Sorry guys I didnt take a good photo of her. As you know, I don't really care. Felicia Chin was there too. Both of them very chio lah, all the guys ran towards to the stage when Daniel Ong announced their arrival.

On the whole, it has been a very tiring day but at least it's something different from the boring days. =D

csy♥
12:54 AM

">cbox