<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, August 10, 2007




I need a Room of Requirement to accomodate me. Will that door appear just like how it appeared in front of DA when they need it?

If it does, I hope it's a room without anybody who cares and without nice people who ask me questions I hate to answer or even worse, no answers. Or questions that will make me feel bad about myself. People who cares are like weights on my shoulders and it weighs down alot on me.

I wanna take it easy but I was told I'm not allowed to which of course is understandable. They have all the reasons to tell me why I shouldnt take it easy while I only have myself and my excuses. I wish I can do things their way but I can't bring myself to and at the same time, I can't find the way I wanna go.

I still like it when people care for me, and please don't stop it from coming. I just need to be in that room for a millisecond and I'd come out of it.

At this very moment , I only want ahma and ahgong to sayang my head and say ' 欣颖乖'

National Day is not a good day.

= (

Gute Natche. Wan An. Oyasumi. Goodnight.


csy♥
1:28 AM

">cbox