<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, August 22, 2007




Caught Secrets today. I think it's pretty good considering the fact that jay chou is not a director and actor to begin with!

But I didnt think it was that romantic like what most pple say. Parts of their conversation were too sweet. Overdose liao lah. I squirmed in my seat when they said those mushy stuffs. I think it was more magically interesting!!

Halfway thru the movie I thought I was watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of the Secrets. You know the scene when the girl wrote ' I am Rain, I love you , do you love me?' It's like Tom Riddle trying to communicate with Harry using the diary.

' My name is Harry Potter'
' Hi Harry, I am Tom Riddle'
' Do you know about the Chambers of the Secret?'
'Yes'
' Can you tell me about it?'
' No. ' ' But I can show it to you.'

MuahahHA.

oh soz, was supposed to talk abt secrets, not harry potter.

Anyway, it's a must watch movie! thumbs up for it. The piano scenes alone worthed 7bucks already.

Okie, ai kun liao

Goodnight, Gute Natch, Oyasumi, Wan An

I have a craving for : Ramen

csy♥
1:15 AM

">cbox