<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, July 11, 2007




You know you're suffering from jet lag when you find yourself jumping out from the bed in frustration after all the tossing and turning at 6am and end up fixing a cuckoo clock to keep yourself entertained.



You know you're suffering from jet lag when you find yourself still wide awake at 930am.




You know you're suffering from jet lag when you get replies such as 'huh?' ' what talking you?' when conversing with someone and then followed by you replying ' what did i just say?'




Hey, that sounds familiar! I think that's me!


Excuses: Because I am suffering from jetlag, I cannot resize the photos hence I cannot upload the photos of zuzuland.
Because looking at photos from zuzuland reminds me that I'm back in Sg thus throwing me back to reality, I cannot bear to look at the photos hence I cannot resize it and upload.

Therefore, the photos are not up yet.

csy♥
10:52 PM

">cbox