<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, July 06, 2007




Yes! I can continue to dream! Will be staying on for another 2 days in zuzuland! He can't bear to say goodbye to me, neither can I!

You know what does this mean? It means I get to see the zurich festival that is held once every 3 years! muahah!

Will reach sin on 10th instead!

*Sorry twin, pls wait for me to visit Candy! =p*
* Mr Xqg, Charles Tan, sslow.. I can't watch transformers with you guys again!! grrr, but pls understand zuzu is more impt than transformers. enjoy! hiak! *
*Lotte, I'd take many many pictures of the fireworks and zurich festival for ya to see k! Btw, it's super cold here again. Can't believe it's summer. *slaps forehead* *
*Mudder aka Tcl, keep your next weekend free for me! We go KTV! *

=DD

*lotsa thanks to Bro Tan for you-know-what and for being the man behind everything, from the kitchen to the car and teaching me how to play ju hua tai...You are the biggest
Kokster MAN! =D *

csy♥
2:42 PM

">cbox