<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, July 06, 2007




Lotte has left for zuzu yesterday. Was supposed to leave with her for home but have decided to stay for 2 more days coz I can't bear to say goodbye to zuzuland.

Like it makes any difference? Oh yes, at least to me. Visited Mainau in Germany today with bro tan and jiejie and oh my, it made me realised that csy loves pretty lil flowers too. I think Mainau is an island of flowers. Really pretty colourful flowers. Will post pic when I FREE. =p

Today is finally my last day in zuzuland. =(
Although I really wish to stay on, the price to pay is too high. My swiss pass is no longer valid which means I cant travel with half fare around switz and you know travelling by public tpt cost a bomb when we pay the full fare. Argh.

I guess it's time I return to reality. It has been a nice long dream tho and it's time for me to wake up.

I'd see you guys back in sg in another in another 22 hours.

csy♥
4:37 AM

">cbox