<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, July 26, 2007




I'm not as dumb as you think and you're not as smart as I thought.
I played dumb just like how you tried to act smart.
We're all acting, aren't we?

You gave me a stage, I entered without knowing I'm on screen and had eyes on me.
You had me on your fingers for a few moment but not for long.

I saw your script, wrote my own script and start to play your game in my way.
I smiled when I see the startled look in your eyes.
Didn't expect me to react so quickly?

We know the rules of the game, the person who stops acting loses.
You played your role well and I sticked to my role as closely as I could.
Unfortunately, I was thrown off stage but with my pride intact.

No doubt you are a great actor and I congratulate you for it.
But be humble won't you?
It's not exactly a compliment to be labelled an actor.

You are a guy but I behave in a more gentlemanly way than you did.
I exited the stage leaving a mask behind.
You left the stage with your mask still on your face.

All the best and I sincerely hope you do well in life. =D

csy♥
11:29 PM

">cbox